- Fast drying
- Enhances the wood’s natural character
- Extremely durable and hardwearing
- Very water and dirt resistant
- Resistant to common liquid spillages such as water, juice, tea, cola and wine
- Saliva-resistant and sweatproof, suitable for children’s toys
- Microporous, breathable finish which does not crack, peel or flake
- No sanding necessary for spot repairs or future applications
Decorative & Interior
125ml, 2.5L, 750ml
Our Delivery Service
We aim to dispatch all standard stock orders from our warehouse within 48 hours and aim to deliver all orders within 3-5 working days. For made to measure orders please allow up to 10 working days for machining and dispatch followed by 3-5 working days for delivery. We will keep you up to date on the progress of your order throughout the process. We offer free delivery on all orders over £699 which are being shipped to mainland UK and Scotland (Excluding the Highlands. Orders under £699 will pay our standard flat rate shipping charge. Our Orders are delivered by Our own fleet or Tuffnells. The courier selected will depend on the length of the items you are purchasing.
In most instances, express delivery is available. If you require express delivery, please contact us with the items you wish to order along with your delivery address. We will then work with our chosen couriers to meet your delivery requirements.
Storage and Delayed Delivery
We understand that on occasions you may want to complete your purchase but arrange for delivery at a later date. Storing your order for you and arranging a delayed delivery date is also possible. We find this a popular option for those moving home and yet to agree a completion date. This service is also offered free of charge.
All parcels must be fully checked before signing as received in good condition and accepting them, if your parcel/order is damaged please sign for them as damaged before accepting them or if you feel they are unacceptable please refuse the parcels. The consignment notes will say the number of parcels you should be receiving, please check you have the correct number of parcels before signing and note any missing parcels to the driver before you sign. All damages/faults/shortages must be reported immediately to us.
Here is a quick guide:
1. Sign the delivery note damaged on any parcels/goods that appear to be damaged.
2. Contact us by phone, e-mail us on orders@timber2udirect or get in touch using contact us section at the bottom of this page , specifying what is broken, missing or faulty.
3. Please supply any photographic evidence you can so we can raise it with the couriers.